CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

10.21.2008

Puppies!!!








REsting up before anymore decided to intrude on luNch!
Just like feet... I noticed I gravitate to PawS!!! Oh So Cute!

This was SOOooo Cool To watch!!! Heidi gave birth to 11 Puppies and was such a good mommy! HApPy BirThDAy liTtLe OnEs....!!!!..... Ok... update!! It isn't 11 it is 12!! Twelve baby PupPieS!!! Out comes the bottles!!! YIpIIee.... Your all just going to have to live with ToNZzz of PuPpY PictuRes!

2 comments:

Moscow Monson's said...

Oh my gosh they are so cute! What kind are they? I'm trying to decide if I can handle the consequences if I ask to bring my girls over to see them! I don't know if I could handle Caia after wards! I love the picture of you and the camera.

me said...

cute puppies, and i also like the children. they are cute too.