Yes... I know halloween is 'over' but I didn't have time to show you guys my owl I spoke about in the cemetery... It was huge! It was hard to take a picture of too cause it was getting dark and I was in my car and shooting this out my window and tried to get even closer but my door when I opened it scared the fellow away. Isn't he pretty?
7 years ago
3 comments:
nice owl Annie - and I LOVE the shots of your kids - if you ever need subject to pose for you, I'll volunteer mine!!
Your So Awsome Annie!!!!! I'm proud to be your friend.
TEri
hi. i like that owl. what is his name? is it a boy or girl? does the owl have a family? did you get the owls permission to post it on your blog?
Owls are so cool. And not a bad shot for a drive-by hooting.
Post a Comment