



OK.... so YES I have concluded that I am a NeRd... If anyone saw me today you would have wondered what the HECK I was doing! For years and years I have wanted to capture snowflakes on this level. I finally got to today! Thanks SOoooo much.... once again to my good friend GEoff! He is the one with all the fun lenses and toys and such!
I really have no clue what I am doing when I shoot my pictures... I just play and experiment and will probably never be able to know "what" I am doing. So... these shots... well they included a mirror, some glass, freezing cold, a little flashlight, a tripod, patience.... and yes... this is the Best part... a big blAck trash bag ;-) LOL Don't ask!!!! It was SOooOOoo Much FunnN!!!
7 years ago
4 comments:
Every time I am amazed at your pictures! Those would make a beautiful Christmas Card, or if your behind like me New Years Cards.
Oh my gosh you got it to work!! Those are awesome!! lol, but I wish I could've been there to see the logistics involved!
I love the squirrel pictures - but they were kinda sad - aren't they suppose to be hibernating?
hi ann. i wish i could have seen you with the trash bag. was it already used? that is really recycling of you and that is really needed to save the world for future generations. way to save the earth... and the snowflakes. you should become an advocate of snowflakes- they go extinct every year in your area i hear. it is a miracle they come back each year.
Post a Comment