CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2.25.2009

Lighting Lessons!






Today I had lessons on lighting!!!! I didn't have any models.... My kids just kept running away so Geoff stepped up for me! Bri helped him out with the props and then Bri finally got into it some.... when she went away and Geoff was done being "cute" I grabbed my dog... I suppose for practice she will be the most reliable model I am going to get because she actually "stays" much better than my kids ever will! (THANKS GEOFF FOR Posing!!! LOL)

5 comments:

Kim said...

That hat was the best 53 cents I ever spent!

me said...

Bri and Ginger are REALLY cute. The other model, well, he is really in the pictures, isn't he?

Idaho Penningtons said...

NICE!!!! I miss you Annie!!! Whats up????

Kelly said...

Hee hee hee! I love the bottom one of Bri! And um, well, Geoff is "cute" in the hat. I think. I gotta say, though, I think Ginger ran away with show for that session--what a natural she is!

(Haha, I'm just thinking what a great poser my dog would be: she'd lie down and stay there the next 8 hours for you! But you may not have use for a whole bunch of pictures of an upside-down dog who, at first-, second-, and third glance appears to be quite possibly dead. Psh, lazy dog.)

me said...

Also, that last picture of Ginger is really funny. It reminds me of something you would see on Napoleon Dynamite. I don't know why. The dog is posed like a person. It is really funny.