






I love having good friends to share happiness, love and bad days with. I was wanting to try and wrap up the unique friendship of Logan and Bri. They have been friends for a long time and still remain close despite being a girl and boy. Most all the other boys now have cooties you know... but not Logan! Probably because Bri can be such a boss and Logan is very protective. They make me smile every time they are together. FriEnds RaWk!
7 years ago
2 comments:
Isn't it funny which friends are magically exempt from the "cootie" list?? I'm beginning to learn about that.
I love Bri's expression in the cockroach picture--haha! btw, you ought to know that in 6th grade at Lena, our class had four African hissing cockroaches for class pets (how ghetto, huh?) One day we noticed that Milli, Vanilli, and Simon were doing great, but Garfunkel was missing. Several days later some poor soul uncovered the truth, and mass outrage ensued: there had been a cockroach homicide that involved the "M" section of the dictionary. (I guess that proves that cockroaches may,as predicted by numerous scientists, outlive us all in some hypothetical cataclysmic disaster, but they're as good as dead if said disaster happens to involve a deluge of dictionaries.)
I also LOVE Bri's face in the bug picture. It is great. She is getting so old Ann. Can't you see it? It is really sad.
Post a Comment