Self Portrait... ;-)
Worn Softball....
For you Kelly...
Work together!
Come on little bud....
I took pictures all day long today. I mainly shot for macro today... still have more I haven't even gotten to look at... I'm calling it a day...
7 years ago
2 comments:
Annie, what a productive day you had! You must feel so refreshed after finding so many good shots! It's hard to believe such a variety of pictures can be found in the same day! I love the softball one (and of course the screws--hee hee!--they turned out very well!) It looks like you had some great sunshine for your day o' photography!
I like the self-portrait. At first I was confused by which picture was which and thought the softball was the self-portrait so I was trying to figure out the "artsy" side of it- then I realized my error and all is well in the world again.
Post a Comment