CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

5.26.2009

The Farm



Faye putting a spell/hypnotizing the chicken....
Very calm chicken...




Even Jack the dog can fit! What silly guys...
Below are a few pictures I captured just walking around....







Spent the day with a few friends out at Summers mom's. It is so gorgeous and I just love getting away from life like that because "time" stops mattering so much! Thank you Sooo Much Grandma Faye, for all the fun you are always so willing to give!
Oh.... and yes... Remember my quest? Baby birds.... I did climb a ladder... and out on a branch to try and capture these baby birds... and my hand and legs did go to sleep waiting for them to pop out... but after a while I gave up once my arms started to shake and I was risking my footing.. so I took these down from the ground...

2 comments:

rexburgskinners said...

once again, awesome pictures! You could print those with a cute mormon saying to some of those....like "put your shoulder to the wheel"....oh no I am becoming a weird mormon living down here!

me said...

I love Bri in her boots and shorts.