CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

5.15.2009

I think I am getting bored with flowers!





I have been really bored with the weather and such! These flowers were actually taken indoors in my office window while I patiently waited for the sun to pop out from behind the clouds! Have you ever just waited around for clouds to blow past so the sun could get out for some pictures? ...only to find that when it appeared for those few seconds ....just as you get your camera set, it goes again as you press to snap your shot leaving you underexposed! lol Anyways, I am getting bored with flowers.... I want to go find that bird nest with yummy blossoms and such risky adventures...

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Yes, darnit! I've waited for those same clouds to clear! In fact, right as I grab the camera, the sun usually slips in behind the largest cloud of the day. Grrr.

Love the top pic., btw!

Moscow Monson's said...

You may be bored, but I love to see your pics!! There's some cool plants at the arboretum I'd love to have get my girls having a tea party in. A little Ann Geddes (SP?) but I think it would be cute.

me said...

Come to my house if you want bird's nest. In fact, if you go into our attic there is more than likely some there. Some birds somehow got into a little corner of our house and nested there- I noticed because there was insulation in my front yard they had taken out and thrown on the grass to build their new home. Please- I'd be more than happy for you to come and shoot them.

Oh, were you talking like shooting with a camera, or a gun? My mistake. I am terribly sorry... very embarrassing.