



I am trying to become more brave at getting out in public and shooting people (that sounds awesome btw, lol) however I still feel pretty shy... so I decided to shoot feet shots... less invasive. I don't think I did very well but oh well! I like the crazy lady on the bike... that really cracked me up. The brown boots picture.... looks like she broke her ankle lol... but my favorite is the dad keep his little girls shoes dry from the rain ;-) Don't know if any of these belong on here but oh well! Here they are.
7 years ago
3 comments:
I think you really captured Moscow in these pictures, esp the lady on the bike!!
I really like these. Also, what is the lady on the bike wearing? I would like some of her leg warmers, please?
Great Moscow pictures!!! You should start making a Moscow book and then we could give it to people who move away as a going away gift so when they get homesick they can look at the pictures and laugh!!!
Post a Comment