



Nick will LOVE these I am sure... I know Jackie and the kids will! We are puppy sitting this week and I thought I would take some shots seeing as I don't ever sleep! I love this dog's personality... he is very sweet and gentle. He didn't mind the Boa at all... wasn't too sure of the hat... would have rather had it for his chew toy! We came to an agreement however! ;-)
7 years ago
3 comments:
I love the hat in the first shot! It makes him look rather like a gentleman (gentledog?) from Casablanca. Though the boa makes him look more like a drag queen, lol. The other photos, where he isn't wearing anything, are nice portraits of him.
Annie, I just stumbled on your blog, it is fantastic! Your photos are incredible! I am in awe!
I would love to book a session or two with you when we are back in town after Brandon's summer internship. Will you be available late August/early September? We haven't had our pictures taken since we were engaged, and we have some fun ideas, if you're in!
I'm bookmarking this, I would LOVE to be able to take photos like you, I'm completely inspired.
Thanks! YEsss Totally I got you booked for all of August and into September LOL! I have been waiting for crazy people.... this is going to be funnnnn!
Post a Comment