The first thing that popped into my head when I saw the first picture was that Michael Bubble song (okay his last name is Bubble but that is what Nate calls him to mock him because Nate thinks I have a secret crush on him) ANYWAY. You know his song that starts out, "Bird on a wire, you know how I feel." Well, the whole bird on a wire thing popped out at me and really made me laugh. that is all. i am done rambling now and i don't have a secret crush on michael bubble. we all know nate is better looking and sings better, right?
1 comments:
The first thing that popped into my head when I saw the first picture was that Michael Bubble song (okay his last name is Bubble but that is what Nate calls him to mock him because Nate thinks I have a secret crush on him) ANYWAY. You know his song that starts out, "Bird on a wire, you know how I feel." Well, the whole bird on a wire thing popped out at me and really made me laugh. that is all. i am done rambling now and i don't have a secret crush on michael bubble. we all know nate is better looking and sings better, right?
Post a Comment