Decided I needed to engage in a bit more of an adventure on my photo taking. I came away with only one sting to the finger and two shots in focus! ....So I suppose you could say I gained more than I lost =)
Oh my--did you catch a picture of them smooching?? Okay, they're probably doing some gross insect spit swappage in order to increase the size of their nest, but I prefer to think they're smooching...y'know, "Have a nice day at work, dear," and all that.
2 comments:
Oh my--did you catch a picture of them smooching?? Okay, they're probably doing some gross insect spit swappage in order to increase the size of their nest, but I prefer to think they're smooching...y'know, "Have a nice day at work, dear," and all that.
:)
Kim said they were conspiring as to which one was going to break and stink me!
Post a Comment