

Awww yes... I actually found a Princess among the flowers! Can't you see her? huh?? With her long yellow hair and crown looking down?
The typical 11 year old boy trying to gross out his mom with a rotten apple... only thing about is if your dumb enough to try it I don't care!
Bri holding her prized pear.... she had been in search of the "pears" of course! She is always looking for the opposite of what she has before her you know! ...if we were picking pears she would be looking for the apples!

The setting and rising of the sun for me tends to impose my most thoughtful moments of the day. Isn't it true for you? Don't you tend to envelope those moments right at birth and death the most? ....pausing in deep wonderment? During the middle of our day or life maybe we reflect less on how we came to be and where we end up going in fear we might not escape the inevitable?

4 comments:
Ooh--way to make the withering of summer's flowers so aesthetic! I didn't see the princess, until you pointed her out, but now I can't see anything but her flowing locks!
The pictures of Caelan and Bri crack me--so typical! So, did anyone find any pie dough in which to put the apples?!
I love your thoughts at the end....you could really use that in some gospel lesson?...the family pictures are great and we are working on getting them printed and framed- may need an ok from you.
keep smiling my friend. :)!
They turned out nice. Isn't it funny how differently you start to look at things once you become a photographer?
love the one of your cute little boy through the trees...
love the princess. she is very pretty, even though she is dying. how she ages gracefully.
Post a Comment