Actually think this guy was Fishing in the pond cause his paws and belly were all wet... He was so cute!
Caelan testing to see how far he can jump!


Bri is going to be an animal scientist or somethings near there... she is always into critters or plants... Took almost 40 mins to capture this thing but she did it..... Not sure we know what it is but it was fun watching her be so persistent.
Bri knows how much I LOVE fuzzy things so she came running to find me so I could take some pictures... she is my sweetheart.


Can you believe we got this all in just a few hundred yards? I Love where I live because we have so much to explore and capture. Just as we were leaving my eye caught the sun hitting the water.... I kept driving but couldn't resist and had to turn around and get out and see what I could get.... My kids put up with me so well. ;-)
7 years ago
3 comments:
I love these pictures! They remind me of when I was little & would play outside for hours, catching toads & picking flowers.
just in case i have't told you before I love your pictures.
Thanks! ;-)
Post a Comment