CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

10.18.2008

Apple Pie




We picked some apples today.... and Naturally Bri the cook wanted to make a pie...!! I was a bit too busy making my own records with Caelan ...playing catch without the ball dropping... trying to get to 100... and No we still need to practice ;-) Bri asked if we could make an apple pie... my response...YES... just not today! lol... She found a recipe out of a children's cookbook from school...(I think she is the only one who checks this book out) and asked me if she couldn't do it herself. I figured she could make a mess and be entertained while Caelan and I continued to enhance our own skills! Come to find out... she actually did ALL this by herself and is a TON cleaner than her dad in the kitchen ;-) I had no idea she was that far....until she asked me if I would turn the oven to 400 degrees! Way to Go LiTTle BeTTy! Not only does it look great... It was very Yummy....P.S. she even BASTED IT....! I didn't know she knew that... heck I didn't learn that until I was in my twenties!

1 comments:

Geoff said...

Wow, while we were picking apples and Kim was making an apple pie, you were picking apples and Bri was making an apple pie. (look at our blog.) Great job Bri, that looks like a really yummie pie! And pies aren't the easiest thing to make. When the pies are gone, we'll have to compare apple crisp recipes. :)