CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

10.14.2008

Football





Ok... I totally know this last picture isn't in focus.... BUT I REALLY TRIED!!! I so need to practice it!.... so it didn't work.... :-(

3 comments:

me said...

hi. i really like the guy running so fast and you really caught that perfectly and did i mention that my best friends brothers dog is watching me type and that you live in idaho with your kids and dog and i think we should put all that info on so some crazy stalker will see it and then go and read your sisters blog- which by the way i never got the link... how's that for professional... or is it more trailerpark?

Geoff said...

The exposure on those looks better than the ones I shot. Explain that one. :) I think the shot with motion blur looks good.

Idaho Penningtons said...

Hey I want some of these of my son! They look awesome! You are going to make a million dollars one day on your photography!