
Lessons learned while shooting two very different kids... just relax and have fun... they really are funny when you let them just be!



too cute little bri to be scary;-)

"mindfulness.... great IdeA Son!"

"Bri? ....honey?"

"No Bri.... right here... Look right here.... Look At ME!!! Just give me OnE LOOK!"

"Nooo... don't get up! Come BAck!!"

"yep... not going to happen... thanks son for being patient!"

Hanging around waiting for sister to join us!....

"Yeah... I think she is done lol"

Caelan discovered that Deep Breathing and Meditation is the "Key" to taking Pictures with your little sister... have that calm reflective balance.... Otherwise, I think we both could have been driven nuts! You just have to 'catch' Bri ;-) In the End.... even little sister succumb to his calm relaxed state. Way to Go Caelan!
1 comments:
These are so much fun! I love Bri's silly side. And now maybe Caelan can answer those old zen koans like, "Two hands clap and there is a sound. What is the sound of one hand?"
Post a Comment