CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

10.29.2008

SchOoL pIcTures...











So i pulLed my kids out of sChOol.... I mean whAt is the point of bEIng an Adult... if you can't dO fUn crAzy things like Help yoUr kids dItCh ScHool!! Plus the lighting was BrillianT.... My SoN is the most simplist kid to pose.... Bri... on the other hand.. reqUIres TONS of waiting and LaUghter to wAIt for that ShoT. Lots harder to SnAP at hEr!

2 comments:

me said...

i think our kids are clones of each other- tucker like caelan and madd like bri. she is hilarious. they are so cute. nate said caelan looks exactly like rob when he was younger, without the mullet? wait, can you post that?

ashley said...

oh my heck...your pics are great. I had no idea how good you were with a camera...can I learn, but I probably need a super nice camera first???