Pretty hard keeping 12 puppies in one spot! Bri is helping round up some for dinnertime! Looks like we are missing two.... where did those poky little puppies go?
We haven't had ANY time to go visit little puppy paws and wiggly little tails but being the super mom that I am... lol I finally managed to squeeze in 10 mins. of playtime while picking up Ginger from her training today... I love puppy breath!
hi ann! the puppies are really growing. also, your puppies are really growing. please box up one of the puppies (dog puppy) and send it my way- my kids are dying for a dog. thanx
It's just as well I don't live in Moscow anymore--otherwise I'd have to kidnap one of those munchkins!! (I meant the pups, but your kids are cute too! lol!)
3 comments:
They're so cute, Annie! Gosh they're almost as big as Iain now.
hi ann! the puppies are really growing. also, your puppies are really growing. please box up one of the puppies (dog puppy) and send it my way- my kids are dying for a dog. thanx
It's just as well I don't live in Moscow anymore--otherwise I'd have to kidnap one of those munchkins!! (I meant the pups, but your kids are cute too! lol!)
Post a Comment