I aM noT on some deAth kick! I just have been refLective and what better plaCe to reflect... tHan in the RaiN.... yes once aGain I was in the cEmeteRy! HerE You can find dripPing statUes and cOld headstoNes thAt somehow caPture All that reVerence UnspOken. (My oNly trick was keEpinG my camerA drY!)
I love the fog. It makes the perfect atmosphere for cemetery pictures. I'm guessing you were on the ground for the second one. Is that why you were all muddy and wet when you finished? You rock!
4 comments:
you really should have asked before you posted that top picture of me. ugh.
I really like the first, second, and last photos. Those are really cool, and have a nice mood to them.
I love the fog. It makes the perfect atmosphere for cemetery pictures. I'm guessing you were on the ground for the second one. Is that why you were all muddy and wet when you finished? You rock!
I love these photos. I especially like the last one and the fog. And I am glad to hear you are not on a death kick...wouldn't be healthy!!
Post a Comment