CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

1.18.2009

Frost


There is something about the magic you can find in nature. I realized something we all know... just don't perhaps don't think about or hang on to long enough to ponder and make stick.... I love photography because I am able to capture what I see and experience and share it with others... not that others get the same feelings as I do out of how I see things... but it is like I can take a shot and then turn around and show others just what I see... I can bring back a piece of this world that Only I have captured. With the sun warming up... this frost has already melted and gone and I caught it up!

4 comments:

Moscow Monson's said...

Oh thank you for catching it!! As I was walking down the street yesterday I thought I wish I could get a picture of this like Annie. You the greatest.

Kelly said...

Oooh, I like the sun shining through the frost in the top picture!

me said...

looking at these makes me feel like jack frost is nipping at my nose.

Idaho Penningtons said...

I tried to catch a picture too - lets just say Yours turned out better!! hehehehe another funny story - Today I thought I saw your car and you when i was at a 4 way stop so I was waving like crazy and the person in the other car - WAS not you and they didn't seem to enjoy my enthusiasm to see them! hehehehehe