CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

1.06.2009

Basketball




There is something about this sport that I will never be able to explain. Some may think me siLly because I loVe it so much. Only it is like a little gift of love that has always been around to fall back into when life gets crazy. My own little world of gym smells and squeaky shoes and the ultimate swishing of the net as it *snAps* ....Something that I can not only feel but toUch, hear and sMell. A reality that is smaller and has rules that makes sEnse to me!

2 comments:

Jules said...

Annie--These guys (gals) look a lot better than we do, don't they! :)

I LOVE the snowflake picts and the winter shots. You are a really great photographer. You have a great "eye". I'm going to have to add your blog to my blog list. I didn't know you had one. It's fun! I'm so glad you "found" me.

Jeni Boisvert said...

Nice shots girlie! .....and YOU better than anyone would know what shots to take on the basketball court..... ;););)