Didn't get this exactly how I wanted it to look... I know there probably isn't anything too amazingly unique about this shot... except to me... When I drove past in my car, this piece of the sign they were hanging was very high up and all I could see was the sky and scribbles up above and it caught my eye... I thought "Hey... that is abstract." When I first saw the words they were all turned around... Just wasn't fast enough to take it's picture how I first saw it so that it couldn't have been cool... or not? lol
7 years ago
2 comments:
you should add that song to this post about signs. who sang that? remember it? "sign says you have to have a membership card to get inside." "signs, signs, everywhere dadade signs. dodadieidsa." okay, so i forgot some of the words.
i LOVE your pics. It is like looking at a picture book when you are a kid. No words, cause the pictures speak for themselves! You rock!
Post a Comment