CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

1.03.2009

Winter shots






I got up this morning to take out my dog and realized that the light was amazing! So I ran back inside, pulled on my boots and coat, then grabbed my camera and raced out the door. Note to self... "When hurrying to take shots in the WINTER..... First... CHANGE out of jammy pants into snow pants while defrosting the car.... I felt like I was racing against the sun while scraping my window enough to see while I drove..... or be smart like my friend Kim and take winter shots out in your own front yard..... although part of the fun is in the adventure ;-)

3 comments:

Kim said...

You're a dork, Annie. You so got the better shots. Or is that pesky eye fungus clouding your vision?

Kelly said...

See, dogs are so healthy for us! They pull us outside to take pictures we wouldn't otherwise have found! Of course they also pull us out in the frigid cold with pajama pants and our children's boots shoved higgledy-piggledy onto our feet, but somehow I think I've strayed from the topic.

I especially like the two picture of just the snow--I like the sunlight over the ripples. Oh, and on the first picture--did you, umm, climb under a tree for that shot?

ashley said...

i love your pictures...they are beautiful!!