CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

3.12.2009

Bri


Perhaps you didn't notice the "bandage" in the above picture... she is my very resourceful child and makes her own "home-made" bandages. In case you would like to know how to make your own... all you need is tape and T.P.

My dAugHter Bri is very fun to snap pictures with. I am only able to do this when I am plaYful enough to just watch her. It is very rare that she will sit here, or there... or do this or that... NO not this frEe sPiriT! With my little Bri you just sit back and watch her. She did let me pose her in the tip top picture.... but that was ONLY because I told her she could have pOpCoRn afterwards.... yeah I admit it... I totaLly bribe my kids!! lol

2 comments:

Kim said...

I love the second picture--tutu and feet! That is awesome. The others aren't shabby either, but that one is my favorite!

Idaho Penningtons said...

I Love that girl!!