
Went on a photo shoot with Geoff, he let me take a lot of the shots ....which I was kind of nervous cause I didn't want to mess them all up! The shoot was of a family that was very fun and easy to work with. Their mother just had her 90th birthday.... YipPie!! If you know me very well... I really like taking pictures of hands and feet because there are memories locked away in them. I wanted to capture how these mothers hands, have served her family all her life. Then as we grow older in life and loose abilities we once held... in turn the hands we once serve now serve us... The top picture is of her two son's who now serve their mother. Hands are beautiful, both young and old.
7 years ago
2 comments:
See, you didn't screw it up at all. You took some really amazing pictures that are going to be treasured for a long, long time.
Nice thoughts my deep friend! Miss you!!!
Post a Comment