





These boys were Very FUN to shoot... I had a blast playing inside on such a wet and raining day outside! I loved the relationship between these two brothers and I really tried hard to capture the whole fun "twin" aspect... but also I wanted to try and capture the deeper reflective pieces that you find in quite moments as you stand back and watch your kids being just as they are.
7 years ago
4 comments:
It's the boys!!!!!! How fun that you were able to kidnap them away for portraits!!! Connor and I were so surprised and happy to see them when we clicked on your site just now! Good work with their pictures, Annie-o!
so cute. you are getting soo good. where are you photo shooting people and how can i get a session???
OH how fun!!! You did an AWEsome job girlie~ the first and third are my favs, but I love them all.
xoxo
i love the jumping pictures... also, they are all great.
Post a Comment