CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

4.05.2009

Ibest Servers U of I





I always find it interesting to know that in all the many interests we find around us... someone understands and has a special interest that we may not all "get". For me it is photography, that is my passion among others. These pictures are taken where my husband Rob works, he asked me to take pictures for different things he will need. I love to try and slip into other people's passions... Only what types of pictures can you slip away with when you are confronted with a lot of metal and an air conditioned room brrrr.... The pictures above are for my husband... I hope it captured somewhat of how much he enjoys his job... The two pictures below are the creative take of my friends who decided we need to have some "server ghosts" lurking around for some fun! I love you Robbie ;-)

3 comments:

me said...

Just to show how smart I am- I didn't even realize there was a "ghost" in the pictures until I read the text... observant aren't I?

It is good to see Rob's little corner of the institution... I mean universe... I mean university. When is his next super-mega computer conference? I will be sure Nate and I are throwing up again that weekend to go and see him.

Kelly said...

Ooh nice photos! The lighting and colors that you framed both seem particularly techy. What a fun opportunity for you to capture what your honey does!

And so if the UI servers crash, we'll know who to blame, huh?--the two troublesome ghosts you candidly caught. What a creepy cyber-presence!

Jeni Boisvert said...

dude, look at all the "power" and buttons he gets to push. ;) it's better than being in control of the tv remote.....of course he loves his job! that's every mans dream ;) j/k your work is AWEsome rob, NICE piccie's sissy. xo